All About the Spectra S1 Electric Breast Pump
Spectra S1 Plus Electric Breast Pump
If you are a busy mom on the go looking for outlet-free customized pumping sessions, then the Spectra S1 is the perfect pump for you! A favorite among exclusive pumpers, the Spectra S1 Plus is hospital strength and a closed system that allows for single or double pumping. Along with loads of customizable features, the Spectra S1 pump weighs in at only under 3lbs. The multi-phase “suckle” makes pumping with the S1 feel comfortable and natural. You’ll have 3 hours of battery life with the Spectra S1, delivering convenience that can make a pumping mom’s life easier! When you’re already juggling a thousand things, CONVENIENCE MATTERS! Unplugging this pump and going cordless doesn’t compromise suction like with some other battery-powered pumps. The rechargeable S1 is typically offered as an “upgrade” through health insurance plans. Countless moms have reported the additional cost of the S1 as being “worth every penny.” If a rechargeable pump with the customization of 12 vacuum levels, 5 Expression Cycles, and an adjustable Massage Mode sounds like a dream, then the S1 is for you!
The Spectra S1 Features include:
- Closed Pumping System
- Single or Double Pump capability
- Customizable Settings
- Rechargeable 3-hour battery life
- 270 mmHg
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Built-in night-light
- LCD screen
- ( 2 ) Years Warranty on pump | 90 days on accessories.
The Spectra S1 Electric Breast Pump Accessories:
- Two (2) 24mm Spectra Breast Flanges
- Two (2) 28mm Spectra Breast Flanges
- Two (2) Spectra Tubing
- Two (2) Spectra Duckbill Valves
- Two (2) Spectra Backflow Protectors. Includes silicone membrane, uppercase, and lowercase for each Backflow Protector
- Two (2) Spectra Wide Neck Storage Bottles. Includes nipple, cap, disc, and lid for each bottle
- One (1) Spectra 12-Volt AC Power Adapter
Can’t decide on which Spectra Breast Pump is right for you? Schedule a complimentary virtual consultation with one of our International Board Certified Lactation Consultants today!
Check out the digital S1 Plus Manual for more information.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!