IBCLC Engagement Coordinator
Spectra Baby USA is looking for an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
The ideal candidate will develop relationships with our lactation moms by providing them with product knowledge and lactation procedures. The candidate will create original text and video content for our lactation webinar, responding live to Questions and Answers session. In addition, the candidate will work with the broader internal Marketing and Customer Support team as well as external partner organizations to manage our company image across the web.
What does an IBCLC Engagement Coordinator Do?
As an IBCLC Engagement Coordinator, you will work with the broader internal team as well as external partner organizations to develop original content for training across multiple channels (IE. Email, LinkedIn, Twitter…) and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Manage social media engagement across all platforms – answering questions, showing encouragement and support to moms.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage blog – editing, finding Manage IBCLC program and send weekly/monthly report of progress
- Add blog topics to the spreadsheet
- Do live Q&A videos once a week – come up with a topic for each week and answer questions live
- Manage Spectra Mom Facebook Groups by engaging feedback, asking questions, sharing new information and much more.
- Track industry articles to place in the spreadsheet
- Send all videos to Spectra
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics, setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
- Researching audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- This position is in-house., full or part-time. Great people skills, experience teaching and presenting to moms/ other lactation consultants, experience on social media and increasing traffic.
- Writing articles on our blog.
- In charge of the Company’s Lactation Class program
- Able to do in services for new accounts presenting our pumps
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Familiarity with web design
- Analytical and multitasking skills
To Apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.