PAY: $15-$16 per hour
SUMMARY: Transacts in NetSuite to process full and partial sales orders for ground and LTL shipments. Prepares, labels, and passes QC checks before releasing to the carrier. This hourly position is eligible for overtime and has no supervisory responsibilities.
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
On a daily basis, safely executes the following tasks in strict accordance with all applicable policies, procedures, and standards.
- Shipping / moving full pallets.
- Some restacking, and reconfiguration as needed.
- Create and label boxes or pallets with BOL / Order info, and accurately ship products within ERP system (Pacejet) in a timely manner.
- Schedule freight pickup, and follow up, as necessary.
- Shrink wrap for shipment.
- Physically and systemically performing full pallet moves with associated serial numbers.
- Configuring pallets, if necessary, by scanning serial numbers into pallets.
- Stage pallets for pickup, and assist in loading them onto trucks using powered pallet jacks or fork trucks if qualified.
Assures that all quality consideration is met, including, but not limited to:
- Accurate picking and selection of products as ordered.
- Conversion, if necessary, of item quantities into case quantities.
- Safe, proper, and secure pallet stacking and wrapping in preparation for commercial shipments.
- Proper labeling at package, pallet, and customer-specific levels.
- Tracking of serial and item information as required.
- Performs all work safely, and avoids injury through awareness, and by following established procedures where applicable.
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Warehouse experience is strongly preferred. Production, assembly, or similar experience required.
- Experience in an ISO certified, or regulated environment is strongly preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, ERP system exposure required. NetSuite experience is a plus.
- Able to receive and respond to English language work instructions, both written and verbal.
- Quality – Follows procedures without error, and reliably processes orders and paperwork with all required information.
- Productivity – Works efficiently and keeps up with daily work demands, completes assignments in the time allowed.
- Attendance – Arrives at work at the scheduled time, and works full shift. Notifies Supervisor of absences in advance.
- Reliability / Communication – Finishes assigned tasks without constant oversight. Communicates effectively and consistently, and needs minimal reminders, or follow-up.
- Teamwork–Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Accuracy —Collects data, effectively identifies, and resolves problems; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics or persons.
- Initiative–Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Frequently required to walk.
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel, or crawl.
- Continually required to talk or hear.
- Frequently utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry items up to 25 pounds.