Welcome to the Spectra Baby USA Family!
Thank you for trusting Spectra Baby USA as your premier breast pump provider.
Our Spectra Warranty and Customer Care team will assist you with any questions or issues you are having during your breast pumping experience. We will do our best to make sure this is a comfortable, productive, and fulfilling journey.
We are here to provide troubleshooting support and to determine if a product-related issue exists. If a product-related issue is found during the warranty period, we will replace the item(s). For assistance using your pump, our team of Lactation Consultants are available to help you.
Monday – Thursday 9am to 8pm EST
Fridays – 9am to 5pm EST
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Spectra Warranty
Spectra Baby USA values your business and offers warranty coverage on Spectra breast pumps and accessories.
- All Spectra warranties start on the original date of purchase and cover manufacturer defects.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, normal wear and tear, improper use, unauthorized maintenance or repair, neglect of maintenance of pump or its accessories, or failure to follow written instructions for use.
- Your pump has a 2-year warranty and your accessories have a 90-day warranty when purchased directly from Spectra Baby USA, through your insurance (via a Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Company), or an authorized retailer *
- Your Spectra S1/S2 Plus and 9 Plus pumps are single-user pumps. As a result, only the original user is covered under the warranty. The warranty is non-transferable.
- As of 11/30/2018, we no longer carry the Spectra Dew 350. As a result, Spectra Dew 350 pumps purchased after 12/1/2018, are not covered under warranty.
- When submitting a warranty claim, proof of purchase must be provided. This can be in the form of a receipt, invoice, or email.
- Warranty is valid in the USA only; replacements are shipped to USA addresses only.
- *Important | Authorized retailers include: Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Buy Buy Baby, and Pattern (iServe) on Amazon – ALL other retailers on Amazon, are NOT authorized retailers.
Register Your Pump
- To Register your pump, please fill out the PUMP REGISTRATION FORM >
File a Warranty Claim
- To file a warranty claim, please fill out the WARRANTY CLAIM FORM >